ABOUT THE PRAYER & JUSTICE CENTER
We exist as a missions and training center for the local church, to raise a committed prayer effort with corresponding works of justice for our city and region.
City-wide awakening, revival, and transformation through committed prayer and acts of Gospel Justice.
1) Develop a weekly prayer and worship schedule for corporate involvement that grows to consistent night and day prayer meetings for a committed, relentless prayer effort. (Leviticus 6:13)
2) Maintain Bi-Weekly gatherings called ‘PRAYER STORMS’. These are ministry events that help unify and equip the Local body of Christ around the place of prayer and worship.
3) Raise up and help Shepherd a core group of people committed to carry the Lord’s vision for His ministry in and through the Prayer and Justice Center.
4) Schedule monthly training and teaching seminars on biblical topics ranging from prayer, worship, hearing the voice of God, gifts of the Holy Spirit, evangelism, justice, etc.
5) Provide opportunities for city outreach through works of gospel justice, such as street evangelism, serving the poor, praying for the sick, supporting widow and orphan ministries, human trafficking intervention, etc.
1) ALL THINGS FOR THE GLORY OF JESUS :
COLOSSIANS 1: 18 ROMANS 11:36
2) RESTORING THE FOUNDATIONS OF PRAYER:
ISAIAH 56:7, HAGGAI 1
3) MORAVIAN CHURCH MOTTO:
“In essential things, unity. In non-essential things, liberty. In all things, love.” : EPHESIANS 4:3, COLOSSIANS 3:14
4) HISTORICAL CONFESSIONS
Two statements, the Apostle’s Creed and the Nicene Creed, contain a beautiful summary of basic doctrinal beliefs. To these, we wholly subscribe.